Starting Aug 20, 2019
-Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday $59/day
-Friday or Saturday $69/day
-Week rental for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday $149/per trailer
-Weekend rental for Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday $199/per trailer
-REFUNDABLE Cleaning Deposit of $40 per trailer
*7’3” inside height
*38”-44” wide stall options
*15’ floor length
*estimated 3000# weight
*2 5/16” ball
*7 way electrical plug
* 3 Horse Slant or open Stock Trailer
Trailer Rental Policies & Info:
CHECK OUT TIME: anytime after 9:00AM Tuesday thru Friday or 10:00AM on Saturdays (contact us for flexible options)
RETURN TIME: by 12PM 7 days a week (we have after hours night drop for the keys)
- A valid driver’s license and insurance policy for the tow vehicle is required for horse trailer rental. Renter/Driver must be 25 years of age or older.
- Towing vehicle must be of sufficient size, and with necessary components such as a strong towing receiver, drop hitch, electrical wiring (7-way), and towing ball (2 5/16”).
- We have an adjustable ball hitch available for rent if needed for $20.
- Trailer Ties not included to secure your livestock
- Payment plus a refundable $40 cleaning deposit are required to rent the trailer. Deposits are refunded when the trailer is returned on time and in clean condition.
- Trailers must remain in OR, WA. If you are looking to travel further please contact us to discuss rates.
- Any damage done to the trailer will be the responsibility of the renter to pay for, damages will be charged at actual repair costs and completed only by our shop.
- If your booked trailer is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, another similar trailer will be provided whenever possible.
- Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental agreement.
We know plans can change as well as the weather, so we make canceling your reservation easy. Reservations cancelled 24 hours before rental date will receive a full refund.
- Copy of Valid Drivers License for all drivers (must be over 25 years of age)
- Signatures by all drivers on rental agreement
- Valid & Current Credit Card
- Insurance-validation by us that your tow vehicles liability will extend back to the trailer while it is in your possession and in use
- Copy of current insurance card
- Acknowledgement of reading and understanding “TRAILER LOADING AND TOWING GUIDE”
- Completed “CHECK OUT” FORM